Re: Holzkamp

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 08:48:10 PDT

Andy-- Might we get a Holzcamp paper in PDF form and
put it on xmca for discussion? My guess is that
Charles Tolman's book would be the best secondary
source.

    In 1986 when the first AT conference was held in
Berlin, AT was in close dialogue with Holzcampian
critical theory. I do not know who on the list could
lead a discussion here.
mike

http://web.uvic.ca/german/400/students/gewalt92.html