Re: abstract cages

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 19:12:49 PDT

In a message dated 8/18/2001 9:57:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
wbarowy@yahoo.com writes:

> Mea Culpa! I don't know what is the solution, but obviously I think
> rehearsing
> is not it.

I do so pray noone would think that I have rehearsed some of the insensitive
(in retrospect) postings I have sent! In my opinion nothing is learned from
rehearsed postings that couldn't be learned from publishing. Ad hoc
intellectual exercises bring forth thought that cannot be formed when one is
concerned with how people will perceive the tone and or attitude of a post.

Eric

Eric