public performance and theatres of Re-acting

From: Diane Hodges (dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 08:27:52 PDT

first, bill, baroway-man, i am _loving_ your stats and projections for
participation. the possibility of being the only girl in the top 2 most
verbose is tantalizing, i admit. i'll see how i do. ;)

second, jay, dude, i don't puke on your rhetoric. i apologize for that.
you know me, sometimes i flip out with all this rational and reasonable
textings - am i the only one who flips out? perhaps. indeed. that might
explain a lot huh? anyhoo, you have the gift of something i lack, no
doubt.

third, christophe - you've offered a LOT on the questions of remembering
and memories - much to think about, and thanks, very much, for pushing the
philosophical doors a little wider. question: is the neurological lag
significant? are our brains actually late?

fourth - gary, shanks, you, yes. there's an allure to the mystic call of
teaching, and as we've seen, the rational perspective gives me pause for
nausea at times: i think a less specialized and more diverse approach to
the "who" of teaching goes a long way towards understanding the "how."

diane, working her way up the participation po(l)l(e)...

"I want you to put the crayon back in my brain."
Homer Simpson

diane celia hodges
university of british columbia, centre for the study of curriculum and
instruction
vancouver, bc
mailing address: 46 broadview avenue, montreal, qc, H9R 3Z2