Re: job

From: Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad@goteborg.utfors.se)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 10:16:49 PDT

>At 11:50 AM -0400 8/5/01, Jay Lemke wrote:
>>So, Eva, does Mike's forwarding a job announcement count in his
>>posting totals? especially if I now make it a thread by replying to
>>it on list? :)

Jay, a count is a count is a count (unless he's a duke or a prince)
- and does not say ANYTHING about content ;-)

At 09.02 -0700 01-08-05, Wolff-Michael Roth scrobe:
>I wonder how anyone can produce so much to contribute on the list, I
>don't even manage to read most of it. I am just doing a lot of grunt
>work, 8, 10, even 12 hours a day. I wouldn't get part way through
>what I HAVE to do if I started following/ contributing to the list as
>some others. Perhaps I am confronting my own limitations here... :-) m

Well, I guess you are. But THAT (I mean the dearth of time for list
participation, and the reasons for it) is an experience you share with, I
dare say, a majority of xmca participants.

cheers
Eva
(how did I get stuck in this machinery?)