Re(2): Zipf Zapf Zoom

From: Diane Hodges (dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 05:51:12 PDT

xmca@weber.ucsd.edu writes:
>> Whatever the
>> social order is that produces this mailstream, it is not a monolith (as
>> Eric seems to suggest). The list has more than one function and people
>post
>> for more than one reason... no, make that: people post for more than one
>> single SET of reasons (see what I mean?)

eric admits

>Perhaps the monolith that exists is the amount of contributors who are
>members of public education faculty. I stand as a member of that group,
>anyone else want to plead guilty?

ah well, i am a part of no faulty other than my own meandering intellect,
affiliated with no organization, association, union, institution, or
otherwise. i stand free and unfettered, thus. does this mean i'm
not-guilty? or innocent?
diane, wry
:)

"I want you to put the crayon back in my brain."
Homer Simpson

diane celia hodges
university of british columbia, centre for the study of curriculum and
instruction
vancouver, bc
mailing address: 46 broadview avenue, montreal, qc, H9R 3Z2