cuban educational system

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 17:35:49 PDT

Esteemed x(mca)ites,

Can anyone refer me to any good works on the Cuban educational system, any
studies of its organization, and in particular the possible influence of
Freire and liberation pedagogy?

Thanks in advance.

Paul H. Dillon
Director of Intersegmental Research
IPASS/LACCD

 "It seems ridiculous to me to attempt to study society as a mere observer.
He who wishes only to observe will observe nothing, for as he is useless in
actual work and a nuisance in recreations, he is admitted to neither. We
observe the actions of others only to the extent to which we ourselves
act." - Jean Jacque Rousseau