new PC email worm

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 19:18:56 PDT

I was alerted to this because I received three messages today with microsoft
word files attached from a colleague, and with the characteristic text in the
email. It looks like the worm includes itself with the attached file. PC's
are affected, not macs. Anyway, here is where you can read more:

http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1003-200-6625286.html?tag=st.vid.nws.rl.0-1003-200-6625286

http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1003-200-6671080.html?tag=mainstry