Re: highway 61, history, present, photos

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 11:14:37 PDT

Paul,

I signed off with a reference to the Highway 61 that starts in northern
Minnesota (near Bob Zimmerman birthplace) and runs south through the state of
Minnesota. As it meanders its way, much the same way the Mississippi does,
it makes its way through St. Paul. It is convenient for me that it runs by
my house, I get to drive it every day. Oftentimes as I drive it I listen to
that fabulous song you cited and imagine I could continue on down to the Gulf
of Mexico.

Eric