go team!

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 18:32:15 PDT

Barb-- As I get ready to disappear for three weeks, it is really heartwarming
and mind expanding to see how you were able to appropriate xmca folks'
suggestions. Sounds really great. You are working at an extremely important
set of issues that too rarely get attended to.

I am plumb out of time, but hope that someone will respond to the query
on ch and emotion/etc research. I got stopped by the "recent." My first
thought was , "go to lsv's collected works and see what he had to say."
My second thought was a lot of work in cultural anthropology that I have
not properly assimilated, but where Catherine Lutz and others are big
players.

Head for the top of the world, where the sun rises early, sets late, and
rarely shines at this time of year!
mike