Re: dewey.vygotsky

From: Gary D Shank (shank@duq.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 15:54:40 PDT

i just finished reading lewis menand's extremely interesting but i think
uneven work -- the metaphysical club. menand looks at ow holmes, james,
peirce, and dewey within a historical matrix grounded by the civil war on
one end and the cold war on the other.
anmyone else read this?

gary
shank@duq.edu