Re: good books?

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 19:05:58 PDT

Don,

As far as articles go I would reccomend the Dewey v. Vygotsky article from
Educational Research, pardon me but the author escapes me and I borrowed my
copy to a freind. It is well written and extremely understandable. I would
consider it a must read for any ed. psych related course. Just one example
of many for its importance but I was left with much respect for both theories
and find myself thinking that perhaps a teacher cannot ignore either
Theororist's methodolgy but instead needs to shift between the two depending
upon the development of an individual's learning or the environment in which
a something is being taught.

No longer complaining of too much rain,
Eric