Where to submit: Is the CH SIG suitable for your proposal?

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 12:47:59 PDT

Dear everybody--

I want to encourage you to contact me if you have questions about submission
of your proposals to the SIG. A few people have been contacted me already. I
hope our voting on themes do not scare you. The general principle is that if
you are a member of the CH SIG or XMCA your proposal will probably fit the
SIG. However, if you have doubts do not hesitate contacting me.

Good luck in developing your proposals,

Eugene

PS (Nothing to do with the previous message :-) I found two interesting
links that some of you may be interested:

1) Articles on how to develop simulation activities from the inventor of the
Rafa-Rafa game simulating a cultural contact
http://www.stsintl.com/articles/

2) Current issue of Educational Researcher on Doctoral Students in Education
http://aera.net/pubs/er/