World translator

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 15:51:06 PDT

Hi everybody--

I just want to tell you that I added the World Translator to our sig website
at http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/CH-SIG The limit of one-time translation is
text-size of 16Kb (about 16,000 letters including spaces and punctuation).
The translator involves many languages including Spanish, Russian,
Portuguese, Chinese, French, Japanese, Italian, Korean, and German. The
translator is powered by Systran and I "stole" it from AltaVista website.
The translations are funny but useful. I guess now we can become a bit more
multilingual in our exchanges... What do you think?

Enjoy,

Eugene

----------------
Eugene Matusov, Ph.D.