a fuller explanation

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 20:58:10 PDT

I asked Ricardo to explain the reason he posted the Coroa de Tebas web page
since I figured people are busy and might not know what they were being asked
to look at. Here is his reply.
mike

----
>From rjapias@uol.com.br  Sat Jun 30 19:54:49 2001
An english version of it (The crown of Tebas) will be available soon in the
same e-address.

The crown of Tebas is a research/theater production which is interested on collecting data about interaction between special needs porters, professional and amateur actors mediated by a theatrical enterprise.

The openning day will be july 9th (monday). It will stay in ESPAÇO XIS (a public state theater of Bahia) all july and the two first weeks of august.

I'm very busy right now with it. That's because I have not been so engaged in the current discussion. But I always read the messages posted to the list.

I have learned a lot with blind people that act in the play.

http://www.coroadetebas.cjb.net

-----Mensagem original----- De: Mike Cole <mcole@weber.ucsd.edu> Para: rjapias@uol.com.br <rjapias@uol.com.br> Data: Sábado, 30 de Junho de 2001 21:07 Assunto: Re: A Coroa de Tebas (http://www.coroadetebas.cjb.net/)