RE: [ch-sig] SIG theme and exclusion: Not whether but how and who

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 20:07:24 PDT

Hi Tony and Bill--

Tony, you are absolutely right that co-sponsoring increase a number of
spots. For example last year, we got 3 additional round table slots through
co-sponsoring with Division D. We will seek co-sponsoring possibilities this
year as well...(feel free to direct people who are interested in
co-sponsoring to King and me, please).

Thanks for reminding about this possibility,

Eugene