apropos of nothing

From: Diane Hodges (dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 22:28:17 PDT

- as the "subject" heading indicates, this is apropos of nothing really -
but my dissertation is finally in the University of British Columbia
library,
and if anyone wants "order" it that would be cool, of course, - i have no
academic career to look
forward to, so this is is genuine text request.

it's called "the falling scholar: essays in the outside" and it describes
my revelations between biography and theory, it's philosophy, education,
theatre, and so on. a lot of intellectual rebellion.

anyhooooooo,
i thought i'd mention, to them what's is curious and can git it for free,
it's a fun, strange, read. very literature and philosophy and biography.
not "science" - just an effort at the intellect of art.

so okay my humility alarm is shrieking -
!

cheers,
diane

"Life could be a dream, sh-boom, if i could take you up to paradise above,
sh-boom and tell you that you are the only one that i love,
life could be a dream sweetheart,
sh-lang-a-lang-a-lang-a-lang,
life could be a dream, sweetheart..."