qualitative research and 1987

From: Gary Shank (shank@duq.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 10:08:39 PDT

while we are chatting about qualitative research, i thought i'd take the
time to toot my own horn and let you know my qual text is finally available
at --

http://vig.prenhall.com/catalog/academic/product/1,4096,0130209872.html,00.html

as far as 1987 is concerned, i was working away in pre-internet isolation
at a seminary college run by a benedictine monastery (the same one who ran
abbey press, and who used their abbey press profits to float a school of
less than 100 students). in many ways, it was a fascinating place to work
and learn.

gary shank
shank@duq.edu