Re: Vygotsky's Crisis in Psychology

From: Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 06:43:33 PDT

Yes, Phil.

The various social roles and social masks (BOAL, Augusto. Theater of
Opressed) we take day-by-day comes to join your point of view.
We are always "living" in diversified social "locus".

social role
I "am" a teacher where/when I teach and I "am" a student where/when I'm a
teacher who is looking for a master ou doctoral degree, registered in a
graduated program.

social mask
To take the role of teacher, for example, pressuposes someone uses a
specific social mask because a teacher can use the mask of "strait" or "gay"
etc