Google - did you know?

From: Nate Schmolze (vygotsky@home.com)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 07:11:38 PDT

Awhile back google was put on the lchc site which of course is great for
searching the XCMA archive. Did you know it can also search PDF? Now,
that makes those old LCHC newsletters easier to search. Did you know if
you don't have a PDF viewer you can view the pdf page in text format?.

http://www.google.com/help/features.html#wp

While you can't do this on the LCHC page – you'll need a regular google
search. (not sure why)

Did you know you can use google for your dictionary, phone book, or even
to search maps? Did you know you could also find out your web
significance.

Every one enjoy a nice Monday and happy searching for all and to all a
good day.

Nate

  All the "experts" at Jerome Horwitz Elementary School had their
opinions about George and Harold.
Their guidance counselor, Mr. Rected, thought the boys suffered from
A.D.D. The school psychologist, Miss Labler, diagnosed them with A.D.H.D.
and their mean principal, Mr. Krupp, thought they were just plain old B.A.D.!
But if you ask me, George and Harold simply suffered from I.B.S.S.
(Incredibly Boring School Syndrome).
Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants