Re: Has it been a few days or is it just my perception.

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 14:43:11 PDT

echo
----- Original Message -----
From: Nate Schmolze <schmolze1@home.com>
To: <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2001 2:40 PM
Subject: Has it been a few days or is it just my perception.

Just want to make sure I didn't get bumped off the list or anything like
that. I checked the web page, but thought it might just be a dummy to
throw me off the track.

Well, if this gets returned I know I'm still in good grace.

Nate

All the "experts" at Jerome Horwitz Elementary School had their opinions
about Goerge and
Harold.

Their guidance counselor, Mr. Rected, thought the boys suffered from
A.D.D. The school
psychologist, Miss Labler, diagnosed them with A.D.H.D. and their mean
principal, Mr. Krupp, though they were just plain old B.A.D.!

But if you ask me, Goerge and Harold simply suffered from I.B.S.S.
(Incredibly Boring School Syndrome).

Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants