Eric's reply to Mike

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 19:30:54 PDT

Mike,

I do find this discussion helpful. However, you are certainly correct in
using the word delusion to describe the experience. In essence the views
shared on this thread are partly based in reality and partly a construct of
anonymity. It would be delusional to think that my posts will change
anybody's mind, especially if they have worked years to formulate their
theories and ideas. My purpose is not to ellicit change but to learn from
others. This discussion about time has taught me the most important lesson
of all about human nature; that if there is an opinion that can be taken
about a subject somebody is going to support that opinion.

eric