Re: lost in time

From: Nate Schmolze (vygotsky@home.com)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 07:41:23 PDT

Eric,

<sarcasm)But there is. A week from Monday the
Online Expansion Diagnostic Assessment Test will
be made available to all participants.

Those not achieving at least 2 standard
deviations above the norm will be required to
resubmit their application for XCMA membership.

Each member will have roughly three chances to
pass the examination and then their booted to
various radical behaviorist and constructivist
list serves.

Objective enough :)</sarcasm>

All the "experts" at Jerome Horwitz Elementary
School had their opinions about Goerge and
Harold. Their guidance counselor, Mr. Rected,
thought the boys suffered from A.D.D. The school
psychologist, Miss Labler, diagnosed them with
A.D.H.D. and their mean principal, Mr. Krupp,
though they were just plain old B.A.D.!

But if you ask me, Goerge and Harold simply
suffered from I.B.S.S. (Incredibly Boring School
Syndrome).

Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of
Professor Poopypants

5/19/01 9:32:40 PM, MnFamilyMan@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 5/19/2001 2:55:31 PM
Central Daylight Time,
> mcole@weber.ucsd.edu writes:
>

> Where are we supposed to be in the text?
>

> Respectfully I ask you Mike,
>

> Is it possible to proceed with an on-line
discussion unless there is an
> objective measure available for the
development of person-context