Re: time=development=activity

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 21:27:52 PDT

In a message dated 5/17/2001 11:55:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
wbarowy@lesley.edu writes:

> Hi Eric. Thanks for the thoughts. You're absolutely right.
>
> bb

Wow, I geuss watching Dr. Who is paying off. Seriously though, I did want to
mention a thought considering a formula for discussing an action within a
giving moment; something to the effect of infinity subtract the amount of
non-opportunities to equal a person's use of time.

Actively stretching reality to meet my fantasy,
Eric