Re: RE: a thought for the day + time

From: Martin Owen (mowen@rem.bangor.ac.uk)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 05:11:35 PDT

Across the evening sky, all the birds are leaving
But how can they know it's time for them to go?
Before the winter fire, I will still be dreaming
I have no thought of time

For who knows where the time goes?
Who knows where the time goes?

Sad, deserted shore, your fickle friends are leaving
Ah, but then you know it's time for them to go
But I will still be here, I have no thought of leaving
I do not count the time

For who knows where the time goes?
Who knows where the time goes?

Sandy Denny
-------------------------------
For some reason this music was chosen as the "background" music while
delegates filed into a European eLearning Summit at IBM's Brussels HQ last
week.

Later this week, the UK ESRC Socio-Cultural Seminar Group meet to discuss
learning in virtual environments and realted issues. we have Richard
Harris who leads the on-line HHGTTG Village development as a guest.

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so"
Douglas Adams
1952-2001 rip

Martin