RE: a thought for the day

From: Vadeboncoeur (vadebonc@mailbox.uq.edu.au)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 17:13:10 PDT

Here, here, Don. A happy thought to Adams: I laugh out loud just thinking
of Eddie, the ship's computer, and the unfortunate whale and bowl of
petunias. The mattresses on Squarnellceous (something like that!) II and
Hotblack Destato being dead for a year to avoid taxes. I will miss his
energy! Cheers - Jennifer

At 07:57 AM 5/13/01, you wrote:
>Another thought. Douglas Adams (of Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy) has
>died. Now THERE was a community - those of us who were devoted to the
>adventures of Ford Prefect. I think H2G2 also links nicely to the thought of
>your colleague.
>
>djc

Jennifer A. Vadeboncoeur, PhD.
Visiting Scholar