Re: God tricks and the 1universal truth

From: MnFamilyMan@aol.com
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 13:34:05 PDT

In a message dated 5/11/2001 2:55:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu writes:

> YES> of course you, and anyone else, can have a universal theory about
> everyone.
> go for it. culture be damned eh?

Here is a universal theory about everyone. We all live our lives one moment
at a time, once a moment passes it is gone never to be lived again. Time is
the ultimate quantifier, it is measurable and it occurs for everyone.
Whether one chooses to slow down their PERCEPTIONS of time is up to them.
One thing is for sure undeniable: time passes for everyone and there is no
returning to previous moments. Other then time, I can't think of any other
universal human truths.

Waiting for a reply,
Eric