Re: Theory v Practice (From Martin's post)

From: Martin Owen (mowen@rem.bangor.ac.uk)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 04:26:12 PDT

Sorry eric Im on a strange keyboard in a strange country right now.......
but when oliver and wilbur took off at Kittywake they did not anticipate
the kind of international hotel I am sitting in at the moment.... the
airplane has changed the way I and other western people think. The
contexts that were available to me when we travelled by horse are not part
afforded to me right now... and my ability to estimate volume and weight
seem to have disappeared with it.... that is if you want my peck of
information

I could go on but its sunny outside and my business isnt til tomorrow .
Where is the apostrophe? maybe i will expand to include alternative
punctuation as is happening in sms.
Martin