not individuals but their interaction

From: Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad@goteborg.utfors.se)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 10:55:27 PDT

PS

I should have added a twin question to my previous, about how we are to
separate the individual and the interaction in this medium, where the
resource (for many participants) for construing either is "just" a stream
of postings with the same sender: isn't the use of the Name of a sender
often a handy way of referring to the (more or less consistent) patterns of
interaction exhibited in this stream.

On the other hand, some say that addressing participants by Name is a great
resource for community building.

Eva