Re: reflection (on ending duels - still belabouring)

From: Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad@goteborg.utfors.se)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 10:28:03 PDT

At 12.50 -0400 01-04-27, Judy Diamondstone scrobe:
>The "rule" that I
>would propose (if it were not so very unCHATty to do so) for this sort of
>self-correcting gesture of a CHAT listserve is that the unit of concern not
>be individuals but their interaction.

Could you also tell those of us who - in the nature of this medium - have
the listserve postings as the only resource for construing the two - i.e.
the individual and the interaction - how we are to separate the two. By
means of CHAT, naturally.

Eva