Re: Marxist Ecology from the author

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@lesley.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 14:49:35 PDT

the web site for psn is at:
http://csf.colorado.edu/psn/index.html

but accessing the marxist ecology discussion from their archive was not possible -- I have it in a eudora mailbox, and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to share it. perhaps some solution will emerge. there is contact information listed for the web site manager.

bb

--
Bill Barowy, Associate Professor
Lesley University