discussions and positions

From: Diane Hodges (dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 10:01:23 PDT

xmca@weber.ucsd.edu writes:
>No "guys" keep it inside.
>
>I'm enjoying the discussion and if Marx really bothers anybody I'd
>suggest they try relying on the old head-in-the-sand trick of setting up
>email filters... censure your own email not mine
>
>Thanks

i've no problem with discussions - what i was objecting to was the
posturing and positioning over who is the greater authority.

and perhaps some effort to draw the relevance to - what, ch3? where are we
anyway?
unless this is the Marx List, in which case i'm clearly subbed to the
wrong discussion?
dr di

Homer: "D'OH!"
Lisa: "A deer!"