Re: which level?

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 22:44:34 PDT

Judy,

Thinking about these levels sometime today (taking my dog to dog school?) it
occurred to me that eugenics represents (at least from some perspective) an
attempt at learning IV. I know this is a dark, disgusting thought but
nevertheless it fits within the description. Like the Bene Gesserritt
sisterhood from Dune maybe, if you don't want to think of other, more
notorious examples of eugenics. (Dog trainers can be pretty fascistic,
maybe that's why the thought occurred to me.)

Paul H. Dillon