proper context

From: Gary Shank (shank@duq.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 11:00:15 PDT

>mike, gary,
>
>As someone who often must use the webpage to follow the discussion while
>travelling I personally appreciate the changed subject lines. And really,
>its a sad state of affairs when 15 or fewer keystrokes (5 seconds?) is
>considered an "extra effort" that makes a difference.
>
>Paul H. Dillon

i sent my message to mike privately so you did not get the full context
i was not talking about making an extra effort, but of how hard it was
sometimes using primitive systems like pine to be able to shift headers
without screwing up the whole messaging process. mike as usual came up
with a solution that had not permeated my pea brain, for which i am grateful
i'm lazy but not that lazy :-)

too lazy to capitalize gary.....