Phil's suggestions

From: Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad@goteborg.utfors.se)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 02:30:49 PDT

At 21.54 -0400 01-04-19, MnFamilyMan@aol.com scrobe:

In a message dated 4/19/2001 9:55:56 AM Central Daylight Time,
phil.graham@mailbox.uq.edu.au writes:
Can such answers be practically "produced" other than in the imagination?
<<<<

>No.
>Productivity as an activity is the synthesis of subjective individuals
>acting
>upon an objective environment.
>Unfortunately Phil your suggestions are all subjective.

And I wonder, Eric, Phil, anybody:

What is subjective about the private ownership of land or about inheritance
laws?

Is the END of the above somehow more subjective than the status quo?

I also wonder - this is a different matter, but it truly puzzles me - why
the subjectiveness of Phil's suggestions is unfortunate.

Med Vänlig Hälsning
Eva