Re(2): Re(2): Individual activity?-questions questions

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@lesley.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 05:18:53 PDT

I make a great tofu quiche, which is a double violation of the machismo standard, and perhaps Julia would be impressed about the reduction in pollutants without the concomitant loss of flavor and texture. Breaking the mould is something that even a crampon-wearing, ice-axe hacking mountaineer can do - or maybe he thrives on it?

But I think "not going there" betrays personal taboos that indeed my favorite army-boot clad spikey-red-haired leather-bound female can construct, n'est pas? Are we the makers of our own demons? Certainly not without the collusion of all others. Can we liberate ourselves from ghosts of the past, the mere specters of prior activity systems, however persistent? I think so, yes. The secret is without and within.

Can questioning be more than an ever-beginning? What is a productive answer?

bb