Cultural Historical SIG Business

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@UDel.Edu)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 13:23:37 PDT

Hi folks--

It was pleasure to see and talk many of us in Seattle. Our business meeting
on April 12 was well attended (about 70 people came) as well as all our
symposiums (the rooms were very full).

I want to remind you that you need to make several proposals and nominations
by April 30th:

1) SIG theme for AERA 2002 in New Orleans at
http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/CH-SIG/Theme%20for%20sig%20meeting,%20prop.htm

2) Business meeting for AERA 2002 in New Orleans at
http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/CH-SIG/Business%20event,%20prop.htm

3) Nomination of SIG officers for AERA 2002-2003 who become vice-officers
now to learn how to SIG business at
http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/CH-SIG/Nomination%20of%20new%20officers.htm
(you can see a photo of a party in Seattle of some SIG members... :-) We
will vote on the web shortly after April 30 when the nomination is over.

Talking about a less serious business, I reintroduced "Ask Lev" forum where
you can ask Lev Vygotsky any question at
http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/CH-SIG/vyg1_frm.htm

Of course, of the links can be accessed from our CH-SIG website at
http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/CH-SIG by using navigation bar on your left
side.

Let us know if you have questions,

King and Eugene