Re(2): other readings

From: Diane Hodges (dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 13:39:23 PDT

xmca@weber.ucsd.edu writes:
>Hi Again Diane--
>
>I guess there are two ways to go. One is for you to model through your
>comments how you are reading LBE. The otehr is to pick a different text
>which is differently situated with respect to the issues at hand and
>model/co-read that. Some such move would help me, I think, and perhaps
>others to understand better the difference the difference would make.
>
>Maybe summer time?
>mike

thanks mike - i'll put some thoughts toward the options. in the meantime,
i'll follow along with the LBE reads.
cheers
diane

                                        :point where everything listens.
and i slow down, learning how to
enter - implicate and unspoken (still) heart-of-the-world.

(Daphne Marlatt, "Coming to you")

diane celia hodges

 university of british columbia, centre for the study of curriculum and
instruction
 university of colorado, denver, school of education

Diane_Hodges@ceo.cudenver.edu