RE: references

From: Nate (vygotsky@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 12:44:36 PDT

Don,

Go to the url below (lowercase mca)and either view the word document in your
browser or right click to downoad.

http://communication.ucsd.edu/mca/Paper/Engestrom/expanding/toc.htm

As far as Davydov I'm sorry I can't help you there. One could always just
cut and paste and put it into a word document. The scanner program creates
multiple files which is irritating, normally I just cut and paste anyway
because the formatting utilizes active x rather than "authentic" html. I had
to download an extra program just to get Bill Gates funky markup off the
word files I saves as html.

Nate