Anna- bottle of wine

From: William E. Blanton (blantonw@miami.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 23:47:18 PDT

------------
But form your example, I would say that you aimed your activity NOT toward
the bottle of wine but toward repairing your relationship with Don while he
may have really aimed his activity at the bottle of wine. Your example is
more about the change of the orientation for yo,u then about the same
object - the same bottle of wine
Anna

But was not my need to repair the relationship with Don brought about by
the disruption motivated by joint action toward the bottle of wine
initially? I refocused my activity on another object (plan to learn about
wine) to obtain a different outcome.

Bill Blanton