Re: community & community of practice

From: Ana Marjanovic Shane (shane@voicenet.com)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 21:58:00 PDT

I have never thought of this that way, but it strikes me as a good point.
L&W - focus on an individual changing their iwn social position as they
engage in learning, but the social structure is rather stable, a "given".
Yrjo is stressing the change in the social structure itself as each new
learner enters the learning arena! Very interesting.
Ana