RE: forwarding

From: Cunningham, Donald (cunningh@indiana.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2001 - 09:39:37 PDT

Hi Bill. Hope to see you next week.

I suppose this too will be revealed in Chapter 2, but I've always wondered
about the word "share". If the shared object of our activity is a bottle of
wine, then you get half and I get half (more if I'm pouring). If we share an
idea or a value does that mean we both get all of it, that we somehow
experience it similarly, or is it more like sharing the wine? Children are
expected to share their toys, meaning another child can play with their toy,
but its still their toy.

Or am I just being tiresome?

djc