RE: suggestion for rather not poster

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 13:47:24 PDT

OK, Don, tell your friend its in Chapter 2.
This is not a class, right? And Yrjo does a super job of what he means by
that phrase in Ch2, as nate pointed out.

The heterochrony in the two intros is really interesting. I do not think,
for example, that you will find the horizontal/vertical development issue
taken up much in LBE, but it has been a topic that arose to prominence along
with the issue of diversity, attendant shifts in methods, etc.

We are working on the technical glitches trying to bring our 1985 technology
into the 2001 world.
mike