list problems

From: Peggy Bengel (pbengel@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 11:43:08 PDT

Susan, Carmen, Eva, All...

Eva is correct. All subscribers are members. If you
are a subscriber, your name should be included on the
master list.

I haven't been responsible for maintaining the lists for
almost 2 years now. I do help out when that person is away,
which happens to have been the case last week.
I am out of touch as to the daily updates for the list, but I
do know the "realname" list is the only one updated manually.
The other two lists that control who can send and who can receive
xmca mail are automated. I do know that we recently had another
problem and all the lists were checked, corrected and in
agreement. We will have to try and track down the reason
they are out of synch again. As soon as we have an answer,
we'll let you know.

Peggy Bengel
LCHC