lack of volunteers noted

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 17:22:20 PST

Thanks again to Nate for his heroic work in getting our common texts before
us. And thanks to Don Cunningham for being "lead coordinator." The lack of
volunteers for further coordinating stints is a little puzzling. If there
is insufficient interest in the activity .... of reading and interpreting
in this case.... in a collective manner, we can skip the process, Nate can
stop busting his butt to make the text available, we focus on the non-text
real world-bettering work we are otherwise occupied with. Right?
mike