who are members, anyway?

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2001 - 11:57:29 PST

Dear Colleagues,

Shortly , Peggy is going to post the full list of members of xmca directly
to the list. Take a look. I think you will find it interesting. It is a tad
out of date, but a close approximation.

Locally, we are considering ways to make knowledge of membership avaialable
in a reliable way on the xmca web site at LCHC (www.lchc.ucsd.edu). The
simplest way seems to be to have the list placed there with links to each
member so that anyone who is curious can check for themselves whenever they
like. More on that next week. Meantime, this is what I can do quickly to
make membership transparently avaialble.
mike
PS- As usual, suggestions for improvement welcome. A link to the
Erlbaum page with the pdf file of the "article of the month" should
appear in a week or so i am told.