expecting exits from tunnels

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 21:06:42 PST

bill and others. I doubt if you will find evidence concerning the experiments
that Bill asked about. I believe trevarthan, not Piaget was their author, but
I could be wrong. I do not believe that these experiments have been submitted
to the same kinds of critical examination as, for example, conservations studies.
Nor do I think that they have been replicated in the past many years. A worth
while project would be to seek to replicate them.

I would be delighted to be wrong in my guesses here. but I'll be a donut
that you will not find he specific experiments named by bill in the Donaldson
book.
mike