Re: Various

From: Noel Enyedy (enyedy@gseis.ucla.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2001 - 13:11:09 PST

on 3/28/01 11:02 AM, Mike Cole at mcole@weber.ucsd.edu wrote:

> 1. On an old matter. following suggestions from many of you, I have contacted
> Erlbaum and they will be making one article per month available, free, for
> discussion. We have not entirely set up procedures yet, but one of the
> editors has suggested that Chuck Goodwin's piece, Practices of Color
> Classification, from Vol 7, No., 1/2, 2000, pp. 19-37 would serve as a good
> discussion piece, so I will recommend that to Erlbaum. As soon as I get
> word that it is there, I will you (not sure which you that is in Quechua!)
> know.

I think this would be an excellent piece for discussion, but then again I
seem to lurk more than discuss...

2 cents from the shadows,

noel

--
Noel Enyedy, Assistant Professor
University of California at Los Angeles

Office (310) 206-6271 FAX (310) 206-6293

enyedy@gseis.ucla.edu

http://www.gseis.ucla.edu/faculty/enyedy