Re: Ingold's articles ...

From: Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 19:47:11 PST

Doris,

I had no intention of act as something like an "ideological policeman".
Those questions are really reverberating into my mind since a long time.
And, until now, I had no time to put them at least in a satisfatory design
to be solved.
If, by one side, I only know translations (to Spanish, English and
Portuguese) of Luria-Vygotsky's STUDIES ON THE HISTORY OF BEHAVIOR: APE,
PRIMITIVE, AND CHILD - and other written pieces of both in which the word
"primitive" is used, by another, the largelly known use of this word by them
had been cultural-historical theory's "glass door", to which stones still be
"shotten".