Re: Ingold book

From: Jerry Balzano (gjbalzano@ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2001 - 12:38:49 PST

Hi Mike - I just did a search for this book, and I assume you're referring
to "The Perception of the Environment: Essays on Livelihood, Dwelling and
Skill" ... yes?

I'd like to take a peek at it when the "interested reviewer" is finished.
Or if it's somebody local who wouldn't mind parting with it for about an
hour, I'd like to take even a shorter peek (a glimpse?).

Thanks.
                        -Jerry