Ingold

From: Nate Schmolze (vygotsky@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 19:56:57 PST

We currently have two papers by Tim Ingold, a Social Anthropologist, that we
are discussing.

From the Transmission of Representations to the Education of Attention

Three in One: On Dissolving the Distinctions Between Body, Mind, and Culture

They can be easily accessed at,

http://communication.ucsd.edu/MCA/index.html

and as always you can always find them in our paper archive.

While I'm on the subject there has been a minor change in the paper archive
with an added "1990 discussion". This includes various papers from the last
decade of the last millenium.

Nate